The doctor in war (1918)

fullscreen
Author: Hutchinson, Woods, b. 1862
Subject: Medicine, Military; Surgery, Military; World War, 1914-1918 -- Medical care; Military Hygiene -- World War I; Military Medicine -- World War I; Military Personnel -- World War I; Hospitals, Special -- World War I
Publisher: Boston, New York : Houghton Mifflin company
Call number: nrlf_ucb:GLAD-33785573
Digitizing sponsor: Internet Archive
Book contributor: University of California Libraries
Collection: cdl; americana
Scanfactors: 2

Copyright-evidence-operator: MarkGraves
Copyright-region: US
Copyright-evidence: Evidence reported by MarkGraves for item doctorinwar00hutcrich on September 26, 2008: visible notice of copyright; stated date is 1918.
Copyright-evidence-date: 20080926141713
Scanningcenter: rich
Mediatype: texts
Collection-library: nrlf_ucb